Sunday, September 26, 2010

Post 1

This is the first Cafe Racer Style bike that was built by Old School Cafe Racer. We had been buying a few old bikes, fixing them up, riding them for a while. We responded to an add in Craigslist for a Honda CB750 basket case, literally in about 10 laundry baskets. It was our first CB750 ever and we decided to make a Cafe Racer out of it.
I would have to say, I enjoy working on them as much as riding.

We are going to Barber Vintage Days in October. A couplo of my friends will ride and I will trailer a few items along with Tami my wife and our two youngest kids.I might let them ride in the truck part of the way. The motorcycle bug has bitten my kids also.

I will be starting another project next week, I will post photos and an account of the progress as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment