Sunday, October 3, 2010

Side Tracked by a KO

Progress on the next cafe racer was slowed this weekend by this CB750KO, I need to finish rebuilding the front end and get it back on the road before winter. I want to ride it a little bit then maybe do a complete restoration.
Another project, a XS 650 bobber can be seen just behind the Honda.

Mark Cash  my buddy for over 25 years, and I also made a custom luggage rack to mount a small steamer trunk on his Drifter for the weekend trek to Barber Vintage Days. It turned out pretty cool. He is going to paint it tomorrow and secure the trunk. Mark and I have been building stuff together since the early 80s,
I'll get a couple of pictures of it for the next post.
This was a cool find. New in the box Free Spirit 10 speed.
I think it might be a 1974. I assembled it and rode it around the warehouse.
I think the fenders and luggage rack make the bike.Its not visible in this photo but it has a gold detail strpe on the fenders and frame. My transport for future bike shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment