Monday, January 17, 2011

My friend John

I have known John Eminhizer for over 20 years. He was in a photo and one of my earilier posts. We have built some incredible custom homes and countless commercial projects from LA to Monterey in California. We have traveled countless miles together and have had some of the best conversations and heated discussions I have ever been a part of.

John is like my older brother.

He has been in the hospital for over a month, I have been told we should be able to have some more conversations and discussions soon, and things are going fine.

I hope that it will be next week, and as soon as I know, I am going to New Jersey to spend some time with him. I hope we can hit the open road before summer. Nobody loves a road trip like John and there is no one better to travel with, he has been just about everywhere in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment