Saturday, August 27, 2011

Indy Red Bull Moto GP Qualifying

I took Noah and Rebecca to Indy today, to watch the Moto GP qualifying and other track activities. They recently resurfaced the track and it paid off. A new track record for Casey Stoner, and the turn at the far end that was trouble for several riders last year, is now better.
It is unbelievable how much power the bikes make. I thought that the Ducatis would be better this year, but I was wrong. I was hoping Hayden would make the podium, but after today, I would have to say that will be an amazing ride if he does pull it off. I pick Stoner to win. He is probably the best rider out there. I'm sure many people will disagree, but think about it. Nobody else has been able to do what he did on a Ducati, and after Nicky Haydens first ride on a Ducati, he said Stoners accomplishments on the Ducati were amazing.
We usually head over to watch the flat track races, but that was cancelled. Next year.

P.S Jake you should try to make it next year.
Shot by Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment